This is an estimator for Commercial Businesses, Municipalities or other government entities, churches, schools or other 501c3.
Please visit YOUR INDUSTRY
or contact LeaseSource by email
You can choose from three of the most popular equipment lease types to calculate possible payments. This is a capital finance/lease. You (the borrower) make fixed low monthly payments. At the end of the term you own the equipment for $0.
* Financing your equipment through LeaseSource:
- Quick and Simple.
- With low monthly payments.
- The best cash flow solution for your business.
- Buy more much needed equipment.
- Finance used or new equipment.
- Replace older equipment.
- Realize tremendous tax benefits.
- Your equipment pays for itself while it works.
- The 10% purchase lease: This is a combination of a capital and operating lease. It gives the lessee the right to purchase the leased equipment for 10% of its price at the end of the leasing period. The residual cost which is paid at the end of the lease creates the ability for the lessee to pay lower average monthly payments, making this a popular lease type.
- The fair market value lease: This is an Operating lease, better known as a 'true' lease, provides the lessee with the greatest flexibility at the end of the lease period. At the end of the lease, the lessee can give the equipment back, renew the lease, or opt to buy the equipment for its market value. This option is popular among companies that use equipment that typically reduce in value very quickly.
Call today (704) 607-1434 or Email. Or, Apply Now .
*Rates may vary subject to credit rating, underwriting requirements, changing market rates and other variables. Once approved your rate will be held for up to 90 days.